Under Armour Genuine GP2-1275H Outfield Glove
- Newly developed, Japanese tanned 306T leather
- Tighter grain pattern increases overall strength
- Full-Grain hide contain the entire grain featuring finer,more densley packed fibers
- Softer hand elevates the feel
- Professional level felt inserts improve the glove's responsiveness to break-in and helps retain shape over the course of the seasons
- 7.5FF (factory forming) initiates the first 25% of the standard break-in process allowing theplayer to quickly get the glove to game-ready
Under Armour baseball gloves are coming for the top spot. The Genuine Pro series consists of bona fide, professionally validated patterns. Each model is masterfully crafted out of professional grade, Japanese tanned steer hide that guarantees game-changing performance with long-lasting resiliency. Inside of these baseball gloves, Under Armour has applied premier cowhide palm and finger linings that help with the break-in period and provide great protection on defense against batted balls and hard throws. Rolled leather welting and U.S. tanned lacing also add strength, support, and superior shape for multiple seasons, without fail. Under Armour: The Season Starts Now!