- Designed For Youth Baseball Players
- Conventional Open Back
- 11.25 Inch Pattern
- I-Web Infield Model
- Japanese Tanned U.S. Steerhide - Allows for a Faster Break-In but Longer Life
- Popular All-Black Leather Construction - Creates a Stiffer Feel Compared to the Black / Tan Combo Models
- Premium Materials, Patterns & Feel For Positions
- World Class Pittard's Leather Palm Lining Delivers A Buttery Soft Feel
- Made from Japanese-tanned steerhide leather for season-long durability and a quick break-in period, it lets you take it from the box to the field.
- This line of elite gloves are constructed from premium materials and made by expert craftsmen, and this translates to a well-made glove that helps you perform better on defense.
- Its striking black color coordinates well with any team uniform, and its classic I-web construction makes this All Star Young Pro Series glove a great choice for middle infielders who need to make quick ball transfers to their throwing hand. Always Better Than The Best: All Star!
This 2019 All Star Young Pro Series baseball glove (FGASYP-1125IB) has an 11.25-inch opening, an I-web that lets dirt and debris fall through while holding onto the ball, and an open back for a conventional look