Bat Digest 'BBCOR Diamond' 2021
Diamond awarded bats score at the top of our most important categories (performance and feedback) and at least close to the top in the smaller three categories (tech specs, relevance, popularity). While other non-diamond bats might be great fits, Diamond rated bats are the most widely applicable and recommendable in almost every situation.
Thermally treated AZR alloy for a more responsive and forgiving feel, the balanced one-piece CAT9 features a massive sweet spot that is ready to do damage right out of the wrapper.
- Utilizing a three-stage thermal treatment process, our new AZR alloy offers a more responsive microstructure for better feel, more forgiveness and more performance
- Using a Longitudinal Groove System™, LGS™, across the thickest section of the barrel wall allows for excess weight reduction while also increasing flexibility for an increased performance zone
- Multi-variable wall design creates an expanded sweet spot and thinner barrel walls that are more forgiving after off-centered contact
- 2nd generation AV2 Anti-Vibration Knob features an upgraded, finely tuned harmonic dampening system for better feel and less negative vibrational feedback
- Ring-free barrel construction allows for more barrel flex and increases performance with no "dead" spots
- Precision-balanced barrel results in a lower M.O.I. and balanced feel for precision and control
- Professionally inspired handle features a removable taper and an ergonomic knob shape for more top-hand control
- 2 5/8" barrel
- BBCOR certified