- These gloves draw from the success of their mitts and use the same high-quality leather found on their popular CM3000 model.
- This Japanese Maruhashi Black and Tan leather allows these gloves to break in fast and have long lasting durability.
- The tan leather inside breaks in fast and forms a great pocket, while the black leather's stiffer feel provides the support needed for a long lasting glove.
- Inside, All Star's Pro Guard Padding provides a thin layer of extra padding in the palm that helps kill the sting of mis-caught balls, yet is thin enough to still allow the player to know right where the ball is in the glove.
- This 11.50 Inch infield model features a open back and a shallow pocket for easy scooping and quick ball transfer.
You may also like: