Rawlings Renegade First Base 12.5"
This 12.5" 1st base glove is game ready and versatile for use in softball and baseball.
Ready for play right off the shelf, the 12.5" Renegade First Base glove from Rawlings features full-grain leather construction for a superior soft feel. This versatile glove features a deep and flexible pocket that can be used in baseball and softball. The first base glove also features a high-density palm palm pad and cushioned fingers for impact protection.
- Ready for play right off the shelf
- Full-grain leather shell for outstanding durability and shape retention
- High-density, cushioned palm and fingerbacks for additional impact protection
- Deep and flexible pocket allows this mitt to be used in baseball or softball
- Break-in level: 90% factory, 10% player
- Rich black leather styling
- Conventional open back
Rawlings OLB3 Baseball - Individual
Train for the upcoming season with the Rawlings® OLB3 Baseball. Designed with a durable synthetic leather cover, the Rawlings® OLB3 Official League Baseball is an excellent practice companion. This recreational baseball also offers Rawlings® Major League seams with 108 raised red stitches for improved grip and ball control.
Easton 804 11" Softball - Individual
The Easton 804 is a modified softball that is 11", designed for U/12 softball play. Easton is the official softball of Australia.
Brett Glove Wrap
Brett Glove Wraps are a great tool for shaping your baseball, softball or tee ball glove!
- Neoprean glove wraps
- Ideal for keeping your gloves and mitts in perfect shape
- The carry case doubles as a insert to help retain shape
- Fits multiple gloves for different positions